Fundraiser is Greenpeace's hugely successful, face-to-face fundraising and member recruitment program.
If you have good inter-personal skills, are passionate about the environment, and really enjoy talking to people this direct marketing job is super fun!
A great opportunity to inspire people to take action and join Greenpeace.
- Recruit Greenpeace supporters each day to raise a minimum standard of monthly pledges (no cash)
- Work for six hours per day recruiting supporters in your assigned site
- Approach supporters of the public to build a rapport
- Present information about the organization and its campaigns in a clear and correct manner
- Understand and correctly completing supporter financial information necessary for contributions
- Influence people to raise awareness, and persuade them to join
- Be punctual
- Personal Development
- Develop a detailed understanding of the environmental issues on which Greenpeace campaigns
- Attend daily trainings and role-play sessions
- Individual development in hard skill, soft skill, personality, and incorporate advice for the performance by Team Leaders and City Coordinators
- Team Support
- Be punctual to ensure that your team can start on time
- Provide training and feedback to team members when requested by your Team Leader or City Coordinator
- Minimal education D3 / S1
- Maximum age 32 years old
- Good communication skill
- Confidence face to face individual interaction
- Have leadership spirit
- Able to work under pressure
- Optimist and target oriented
Note: Make sure you have read and understand the job description before you Apply! Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Mega Plaza, Lt 5 Kav C3 Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said, Karet, Kuningan, Jakarta