Greenpeace Southeast Asia - Indonesia
Face to Face Fundraiser
Fundraiser is Greenpeace's hugely successful, face-to-face fundraising and member recruitment program.
If you have good inter-personal skills, are passionate about the environment, and really enjoy talking to people this direct marketing job is super fun!
A great opportunity to inspire people to take action and join Greenpeace.
- Recruit Greenpeace supporters each day to raise a minimum standard of monthly pledges (no cash)
- Work for six hours per day recruiting supporters in your assigned site
- Approach supporters of the public to build a rapport
- Present information about the organization and its campaigns in a clear and correct manner
- Understand and correctly completing supporter financial information necessary for contributions
- Influence people to raise awareness, and persuade them to join
- Be punctual
- Personal Development
- Develop a detailed understanding of the environmental issues on which Greenpeace campaigns
- Attend daily trainings and role-play sessions
- Individual development in hard skill, soft skill, personality, and incorporate advice for the performance by Team Leaders and City Coordinators
- Team Support
- Be punctual to ensure that your team can start on time
- Provide training and feedback to team members when requested by your Team Leader or City Coordinator
- Minimal education D3 / S1
- Maximum age 32 years old
- Good communication skill
- Confidence face to face individual interaction
- Have leadership spirit
- Able to work under pressure
- Optimist and target oriented
Note: Make sure you have read and understand the job description before you Apply! Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
|Industri||Charity / Layanan Sosial / Organisasi Nirlaba|
|Perusahaan||Greenpeace Southeast Asia - Indonesia lihat lowongan lihat profil|
Greenpeace started from a small group of people who decided to get together to protest against nuclear testing at Amchitka, off the west coast of Alaska. After that they went on to form the Greenpeace and then conduct campaigns on environmental issues. One of the basic principles of Greenpeace is "bearing witness" - or to witness and record environmental destruction. The principle of direct action together with peaceful confrontation is a benchmark of each campaign Greenpeace.
Over the past 30 years, Greenpeace has been campaigning in industrialized countries to reduce and eliminate pollution and environmental degradation.
The mission of Greenpeace Southeast Asia "Protecting environmental rights, Expose and stop environmental crimes, and Promoting clean development."
Greenpeace is an independent organization that chooses its donor support purely on the individual and there are already more than 30,000 donors in Indonesia to provide them information about our environment and to offer comprehensive solutions.