- Accountable for the tax functions in calculating, preparing and submitting (monthly and annual) tax return to the Tax Office, in line with reports from accounting/external auditors (reconciliation) and ensure that all Company activities are performed in accordance with prevailing tax regulations.
- Comply with Indonesian tax regulations [PPH 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 4(2), PPN, PB1, etc] on the overall.
- Manage all tax audit and ensure that the risk of audit adjustment is kept to a minimum.
- Provide Management with “value added” tax advice on transactions affecting the Company and set taxation policy for the Company and ensure compliance with the policies of the Company.
- Comply with Income Tax Regulations.
- Comply with VAT Regulations.
- Comply with Customs Regulations.
- Prepare Tax Planning.
- Accountable for all Company assets that are physically located in the Tax Department.
- Candidate at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Accountancy or Fiscal
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience as manager in the related field is required for this position (Retail will be an advantage).
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bintaro.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Tax Certificate (Brevet A and B)
- Computer skills Windows OS and Office
- Proficient in English oral and written
- Knowledge of:
- Indonesian tax regulations
- Import regulations
- PSAK (Prinsip Standar Akuntansi Keuangan)
Review ( PT Hero Supermarket, Tbk )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
banyaknya benefit yang ditawarkan, tunjangan dan bonus yang diberikan sesuai dengan keahlian dan kemampuan karyawan dan hak karyawan dan kewajiban dilakukan secara bersamaan.
sering adanya perselisihan yang diakibatkan oleh perbedaan pendidikan dan status sosial dan sering juga adanya perbedaan pendapat antara karyawan dengan pihak manajemen.