JOB DESCRIPTION :
- procure, expedite and schedule deliveries of materials and
services to jobsite
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): understand about building construction materials, excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with suppliers, excellent negotiation skills, excellent computer skills, Excellent time management.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Modern Cikande Industrial Estate.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.