PT Hanjin Konstruksi Indonesia
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- procure, expedite and schedule deliveries of materials and
services to jobsite
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): understand about building construction materials, excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with suppliers, excellent negotiation skills, excellent computer skills, Excellent time management.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Modern Cikande Industrial Estate.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||PT Hanjin Konstruksi Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT. Hanjin Konstruksi Indonesia (HKI) was born and created from the inspiration of the individual and the group of architects in Engineering and contracting company.
With time running, the various inputs and ideas to continue to grow working in the field of construction and design by providing services of designing a construction project, then in February 2012 HKI formed.HKI is engaged in construction services both architectural design construction, infrastructure, interior and MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing),
Corporate philosophy of offering the best desingn engineering and construction services that are effective, practical, and economically able to build
lowongan kerja rekomendasi