• Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
• Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable).
• Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
• Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
• Investigates questionable data.
• Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
• Carry out financial transactions and record it in accordance with standard financial procedures.
• Carry out a cash count regularly.
• Monitor cashflow and its request.
• Check the month end cashbooks, and ensure that all book-keeping and coding is accurate.
• Ensure that all financial records are properly kept.
• Prepare an analysis of the cashbooks, management report, comparison with budget, and commentary at the end of the month.
• Controling actual expenditure versus budgets.
• Provide support to the office in all other financial matters.
• Handling some administration needs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 26 - 30 years old.
- Computer skill including the ability to operate the computerized accounting specifically for Excellent Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Honest, trustworthy, detail and possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Ability to multi-task in face paced, manage time and work strict deadlines.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Darmo Permai III Ruko Pasar Modern No. 87 Puncak Permai Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia