- Driving a culture of team work and great performance in order to ensure the company’s continued growth.
- Monitoring and developing systems and procedures to be applied in all company’s legality.
- Plans, organizes, and supervises office legality activities that are involved the company related internal and external affairs.
- Responsible for the availability of company legal document such as Akta Pendirian, SIUP, TDP, Mining permit, etc.
- Preparing the affidavits, agreements, briefs, calendars, misdemeanor and felony complaints, contracts, declarations, and depositions.
- Confers with attorneys on clerical support and equipment if needed for every legal cases.
- Prepares reports, correspondence, legal documents and directives relative to law office clerical operations; and is responsible for the collection of funds for discovery and other fees.
- Insurances on assets and properties.
- Maintain company assets, company cars, and other equipment and facilities.
- Negotiate lease agreements (office, parking, cars, equipment) and their renewals.
- Responsible for office space arrangement and renovation.
To be considered you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 30 - 36 years old.
- Willing to travel in Mining site area.
- Good negotiation, interpersonnal and personnal approaching skill
- Computer skill including the ability to operate the computerized accounting specifically for Excellent Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Honest, trustworthy, detail and possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Ability to multi-task in face paced, manage time and work strict deadlines.
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Darmo Permai III Ruko Pasar Modern No. 87 Puncak Permai Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia