- Manage a variety of fiscal and accounting functions pertaining to areas such as general accounting, accounts payable, payroll, auditing, bond administration, treasury management, and financial reporting.
- Develop and implement financial policies, procedures and goals for assigned areas.
- Maintain debt records; provide information to debt advisors, account for defeasance, and perform other debt oversight functions.
- Ensure Annual Financial Report is reported and submitted.
- Develop, implement and monitor internal controls.
- Recommend improved accounting methods, procedures and internal controls.
- Apply mathematical operations to solve accounting problems.
- Supervise the work of subordinate accounting supervisors; assign, direct, monitor and evaluate them; plan and coordinate professional development activities; implement corrective action as appropriate.
To be considered you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Age 32-45 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Principles and practices of municipal accounting, budgeting, and auditing.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excell is desirable.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, English is a must.
- Interact effectively under pressure and meet deadlines; work independently with minimal supervision.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Darmo Permai III Ruko Pasar Modern No. 87 Puncak Permai Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia