- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Karawang.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Founded in 1933 as "Kato Hatsujo Seisakusho", PIOLAX celebrated its 75th anniversary on October 1st, 2008, and was listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange on September 1st, 2004.
PIOLAX started its business with production of precision metal springs for automobiles and electric/communication equipment. Then from late 1960's to early 1970's, it widened its development and production activities to fasteners made of plastic materials.
As just described, PIOLAX continues to make progress as the only spring manufacturer that produces both metal and resin springs.