- Maximum 48 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, with Advances degree a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years, related experience with 5 years managerial experience.
- Versatile experience in multiple functional areas including managing product cost, quality control, inventory control, capacity planning and supplier relationships.
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills: Bi-lingual in English or Chinese is preferred. Minimum to be able to read and write normal business email in English.
- Professional demeanor, Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, interpersonal, planning and organizational skills, ability to maintain positive working relationships with customers, employees and vendors, ability to work cooperatively with the management team to achieve established goals.
- Familiarity with MRP systems, Facilities Management Software, and MS Office Suite.
- Location in Depok.
Preferred qualifications include :
- Experience working with multiple facility locations.
- Experience with ISO-9001.
- Experience in makes/buy decision making for outsourced manufacturing.
- Experience managing supply chain.
- Knowledge of highly automated, networked, high volume manufacturing equipment.
- Proficient with information management systems and software.
- Experience in 6-sigma processes a plus.
Job Description :
- Oversee all aspects of manufacturing, quality control and assurance, shipping, production planning, maintenance, logistics and purchasing functions.
- Establish manufacturing quality standards, methods, facilities, policies and procedures by studying product requirements, obtaining engineering consultations, determining equipment and facility budgets.
- Establish world-class supply chain (customer delivery and procurement) operations.
- Lead the manufacturing feasibility and cost analysis studies for developing new products.
- Review operating results of the organization, compare them to established objectives, and take steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Prepare operational schedules and coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Continuously improve product costs, product quality, on time delivery, inventory accuracy and control, and logistics cost.
- Motivate management and team members and instill financial and operational accountability throughout the organization.
- Ensure facility confidentiality of all matters handles.
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
Ktr Pusat Jl Raya Jakarta-Bogor Km 36 Sukma Jaya, Sukmajaya Depok Kota 16412 DKI Jakarta
- Karena perusahaan ini masih tergolong kecil, sistem yang diterapkan di perusahaan ini pun cukup sederhana dan mudah untuk diikuti. Selain itu, kebijakan yang ada juga tidak terlalu rumit dan mudah untuk diikuti.
- Jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan lainnya di daerah ini, besaran gaji yang diberikan oleh perusahaan masih terbilang rendah. Masih ada beberapa orang yang dirasa kurang kompeten namun menduduki posisi atas di perusahaan.