- Maximum 48 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, with Advances degree a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years, related experience with 5 years managerial experience.
- Versatile experience in multiple functional areas including managing product cost, quality control, inventory control, capacity planning and supplier relationships.
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills: Bi-lingual in English or Chinese is preferred. Minimum to be able to read and write normal business email in English.
- Professional demeanor, Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, interpersonal, planning and organizational skills, ability to maintain positive working relationships with customers, employees and vendors, ability to work cooperatively with the management team to achieve established goals.
- Familiarity with MRP systems, Facilities Management Software, and MS Office Suite.
- Location in Depok.
Preferred qualifications include :
- Experience working with multiple facility locations.
- Experience with ISO-9001.
- Experience in makes/buy decision making for outsourced manufacturing.
- Experience managing supply chain.
- Knowledge of highly automated, networked, high volume manufacturing equipment.
- Proficient with information management systems and software.
- Experience in 6-sigma processes a plus.
Job Description :
- Oversee all aspects of manufacturing, quality control and assurance, shipping, production planning, maintenance, logistics and purchasing functions.
- Establish manufacturing quality standards, methods, facilities, policies and procedures by studying product requirements, obtaining engineering consultations, determining equipment and facility budgets.
- Establish world-class supply chain (customer delivery and procurement) operations.
- Lead the manufacturing feasibility and cost analysis studies for developing new products.
- Review operating results of the organization, compare them to established objectives, and take steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Prepare operational schedules and coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Continuously improve product costs, product quality, on time delivery, inventory accuracy and control, and logistics cost.
- Motivate management and team members and instill financial and operational accountability throughout the organization.
- Ensure facility confidentiality of all matters handles.