Spectrum Ingredients Pte. Ltd.
Regional QC Manager
(Singapore based company looking to fill position in Jakarta branch)
- In charge of the company ISO/HACCP processes and documentation which include external and internal audits, training and monitoring
- In charge of checking and verification of all the QC documentation
- In charge of QC documentation requests for clients and overseas offices
- Liaise with suppliers regarding QC documentation related correspondence and productquality issues
- Recommend and implement improvements for Quality Management System when required
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be computer literate and able to confidently use MS Office.
- Position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Must be willing to travel to Singapore Head Office as needed.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
Spectrum Ingredients is an established importer-distributor-trader with a food service arm, Hotbake 24/7. It supplies the South-East Asian food and beverage industry with high-quality and innovative ingredients.
Dedicated to delivering competitively-priced goods with honorable and meticulous service, our vision is to provide unparalleled value to all our customers from small to industrial scale.
Thanks to our wide and loyal customer base in South East Asian / ASEAN countries, Spectrum Ingredients is able to import and distribute in large scale, ensuring that our customers receive fresh goods on time and at the best rate.
In order to guarantee the excellence of our products, we insist on strict quality control measures from our suppliers and do not cut corners when it comes to maintaining the quality and freshness of our ingredients. An example of how we are able to achieve this is through keeping virtually all of our products in cold storage at controlled temperature and humidity levels while awaiting delivery to our clients. Also, in order to ensure enhanced attention to quality and performance Spectrum has achieved HACCP status. Spectrum’s suppliers typically have EMP, HACCP, Halal and ISO certifications.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi