Work Location: Jakarta Indonesia
- Ensuring ERP system to running properly, comply with standard and service level required by business users.
- Taking care of incident requests by ERP system throught Incident Management (IM) process, comply with standard and service level required by business users.
- Ensuring to monitoring the SLA of ERP operation, comply with standard and service level required by business users.
- Coordination activity with related tower /unit / division / group to ensure the problem solve based on SLA.
- Immediately open emergency case if the problem impacted to revenue generator system or high impact to customer.
- Monitor reactive L1 root cause analysis & transfer to the relevant.
- Monitors problem management and work orders database and follows up with assigned personnel to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Customer Focus with excellent handling to solve problem resolution and monitoring change request related to regularly product that will be launched to the market.
- Part of members to all project activities internal and external groups
- Provided targeted to the business owner application to be able immediately realize the fixing problem based on SLA.
- Perform synergy with other unit/tower/groups to help and search for information related to the data and quality improvement activities.
- Manage activity and participate actively in providing quality improvement also develop and build relationship with internal or external Groups.
- Perform and flow process application and make documentation related to infrastructure topology and technical architecture.
- Perform to review the changes in SOP
- Encourage a focus on “Customer Experience”
- Ensure all and reports are regularly generated periodically updated
- Internally process in terms of providing timely reporting in order to ensure operational technology system
- running well based on SLA.
- Leads and communicate the Functional goals to the teams, monitor and evaluates its performance.
- Provides mentorship and guidance to subordinates.
- Coordinates training requirements of Tools Tower
- Support in ERP/SAP project or related system to ERP/SAP.
- Involve in UAT phase as a user and allow giving input to UAT scenario.
- Responsible for handover process and transfer knowledge receives from project team
- Having knowledge with ERP system, function and technology (Particularly with SAP System).
- Having knowledge with ERP Business Process.
- Having knowledge with IT Security Awareness.
- Having knowledge with IT Services Management.
- Having knowledge with IT SDLC Process.
- Having knowledge with IT Project Management
Applied for the Role of
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji