HTC Software Singapore PTE. LTD
SAP ERP Lead (Telecom Project)
HTC Global Services is expanding and have a mass hiring to be based in our MNC Client in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are looking for a qualified candidates like you.
Work Location: Jakarta Indonesia
Position: SAP ERP Leader
A. Manage and Control Operation of ERP system / SAP system
- Ensuring ERP system to running properly, comply with standard and service level required by business users.
- Taking care of incident requests by ERP system throught Incident Management (IM) process, comply with standard and service level required by business users.
- Ensuring to monitoring the SLA of ERP operation, comply with standard and service level required by business users.
- Coordination activity with related tower /unit / division / group to ensure the problem solve based on SLA.
- Immediately open emergency case if the problem impacted to revenue generator system or high impact to customer.
- Monitor reactive L1 root cause analysis & transfer to the relevant.
- Monitors problem management and work orders database and follows up with assigned personnel to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Customer Focus with excellent handling to solve problem resolution and monitoring change request related to regularly product that will be launched to the market.
- Part of members to all project activities internal and external groups
- Provided targeted to the business owner application to be able immediately realize the fixing problem based on SLA.
- Perform synergy with other unit/tower/groups to help and search for information related to the data and quality improvement activities.
- Manage activity and participate actively in providing quality improvement also develop and build relationship with internal or external Groups.
- Perform and flow process application and make documentation related to infrastructure topology and technical architecture.
- Perform to review the changes in SOP
- Encourage a focus on “Customer Experience”
C. Manage and Control on Tower Administrative
- Ensure all and reports are regularly generated periodically updated
- Internally process in terms of providing timely reporting in order to ensure operational technology system
- running well based on SLA.
- Leads and communicate the Functional goals to the teams, monitor and evaluates its performance.
- Provides mentorship and guidance to subordinates.
- Coordinates training requirements of Tools Tower
E. Manage and Control on-going Project
- Support in ERP/SAP project or related system to ERP/SAP.
- Involve in UAT phase as a user and allow giving input to UAT scenario.
- Responsible for handover process and transfer knowledge receives from project team
- Having knowledge with ERP system, function and technology (Particularly with SAP System).
- Having knowledge with ERP Business Process.
- Having knowledge with IT Security Awareness.
- Having knowledge with IT Services Management.
- Having knowledge with IT SDLC Process.
- Having knowledge with IT Project Management
Interested candidates may apply thru APPLY Button or you may send your updated resume in a WORD to geraldine dot lopez at htcinc dot com with the following personal details:
Applied for the Role of
Applied for the Role of
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||HTC Software Singapore PTE. LTD lihat lowongan|
HTC Global Services
Established in 1990, HTC Global Services is an Inc. 500 Hall of Fame company and one of the fastest growing Asian American companies in the US with headquarters in Troy, Michigan. A global provider of IT Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing services, HTC�s client base spans several Global 2000 organizations. HTC is committed to providing solutions that translate into tangible business outcomes for our customers. HTC manages IT environments, IT applications, and business processes of customers, focusing on providing transformational benefits.
We are a global IT solutions provider adding value to our clients and people through emerging technologies. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, employees, business partners, suppliers, community, and stakeholders.