Home Credit Indonesia PT
Field CRS Assistant Manager
- Manage team of Field Team Leaders.
- Proposes and implement improvements in field process.
- Responsible for performance and quality of his team. Ensure given Collection targets, are achieved.
- Setting up KPI’s of the team, in alignment with business and department requirements/targets.
- Ensure given Collection targets, are achieved.
- Propose Field Capacity Plan.
- Ensure all the process is being followed and working smoothly in collection.
- Ongoing staff training and skills development for Team leaders.
- Ensure Collection Incentives are fair, and prepared and submitted on time.
- Resolve timely customer escalations.
- Ensure proper montioring and fulfilment of TML.
- Rating and review of performance of the team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related position is required for this position; in consumer finance environment/Insurance/Banking Industry and covering Collections area.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Experience in handling big team ; confident and eager to work in team, handle, resolve and timely help in resolving operator queries
- Good Communication skill with English, Bahasa.
- Well versed skill(s): Microsoft Excel ( V-Lookup ) is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a diverse, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Home Credit Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open. We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Home Credit Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang mengutamakan pelayanan terbaik nya. Selain itu, atasan yang saling merangkul kepada semua kalangan yang ada dalam tim di dalamnya.
- Sulit untuk bisa menjadi staff tetap karena membutuhkan kualifikasi yang ketat dan cukup tinggi. Bukan hanya itu, masih ada karyawan yang kurang disiplin.