Admin Finance Officer
- Perform the day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that municipal
finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Complete casual payroll functions in order to ensure casual staff are paid in an accurate
and timely manner
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations
- Perform other related duties as required
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Willing to be placed at Project SIte.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Vida lantai 7 unit 5 & 10, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8 Kebun Jeruk - Jakarta Barat