- Control all material for site needed
- Inventory receipts and issue tracking
- Responsible for operation and monitoring material handling
- Monitoring for material in/out
- Monitoring of inventory levels
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Willing to be placed at Project Site.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Vida lantai 7 unit 5 & 10, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8 Kebun Jeruk - Jakarta Barat