Finansia Multi Finance PT
People & Organization Development Officer
- Initiate and develop organizational development needs (Organizational Structure, Job Analysis, Job Description, Man Power Planning, etc)
- Analyzing and develop talent management (Talent Management Profile, Key Performance Indicator, Competency Based Assessment, etc)
- Control & Monitor various database (KPI System, Talent Profile, etc).
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from Psychology, Human Resource Management, and Industrial Engineer
- Age maximum 28 years
- Have minimum 1 years work experience in related field (Ex; Reviewing Organization Structure, Job Evaluation, Key Performance Indicator and Performance Appraisal)
- Exellent in Analytical Thinking and Problem Sollving
- Have a good communication skill for any level
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Finansia Multi Finance PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Finansia Multi Finance (“FMF” or “the Company”) was founded in 1994 by a consortium of local banking executives – including the current President Director. FMF received its multifinance licence in 1994 and is fully licenced to conduct a full range of multifinance activities including consumer finance, leasing, factoring and credit cards.
Today, FMF and its kreditplus brand are established as leading players within the multifinance sector with a focus on the used motorcycle financing, used car financing and white goods financing segments. As at 30 June 2014, FMF finances 772,234 customers through a proprietary distribution network of 313 branches / POS outlets and supported by a workforce of 13,682 employees.
On its establishment, FMF adopted a dual focus on both the retail and commercial segment largely in response to the opportunities available in the market. Following the Asian Financial Crisis (“AFC”), FMF, like many other financial institutions in Indonesia, adjusted its strategic business model and risk management framework to reflect lessons learnt over the period.
Over its 20 years of operation, FMF has weathered the course of a number of credit cycles and financial crises through a willingness and flexibility to adapt its business model and practices in response to shifting regulatory and operating environments. This adaptability has provided FMF with valuable operating experience within a number of different business segments and product groups across both the retail and commercial markets.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Finansia Multi Finance PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 29 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Senior yang sangat kompeten dalam bidangnya memberikan dampak yang baik untuk perkembangan junior, tunjangan yang diberikan sesuai dengan kebutuhan karyawan.
- Perusahaan dengan target tinggi memberikan beban kerja yang berat pada karyawan baru dan tekanan kerja yang tinggi mengganggu mental junior.