PT Inovasi Kreatif Digital
Senior Software Development Engineer - Web Mobile
- Co-Ideating Solutions (15%) - Work side-by-side with our consultants and customer to design digital solutions that are sensitive to the needs and behaviors of its users. This will include activities such as:
- Defining product objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Conducting a technical feasibility study by recommending system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development vs purchase alternatives.
- Designing the technical architecture and project management plans to gear up for implementation.
- Co-Creating Products (50%) - Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver quality products on time, on target. This will include activities such as:
- Database design and development
- Support and accelerate applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Web development using modern MVC frameworks, languages and technology stacks
- Mobile development either natively or using a hybrid mobile application framework
- Building up Best Practices (15%) – Document engineering processes and help develop a scalable project framework for future coding projects. This will include activities such as:
- Writing documentation and assistance tools to support users in the long term.
- Working with peer developers to review technical implementation of projects and identifying areas of improve;
- Ensuring best practices are well documented, up-to-date and adhered to on a day-to-day basis;
- Updating job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Mentor for Junior Developers (20%) – Mentoring and build the basic foundation skills of junior developers in the team. This will include activities such as:
- Sharing useful knowledge and experience to all engineering teams
- Being a direct mentor to junior developers by evaluating their work, give constructive feedback and guiding them in their tasks
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Minimum 2 years as Senior Developer, hands-on experience in software, web development and/or Web Mobile with a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience with at least one modern programming language with an MVC framework
- Agile in picking up new technologies
- Possess a balance of theoretical knowledge and practical exposure
- Resourceful and tenacious in solving problems
- Proactive and able to exercise initiative
- An aptitude for learning and having lots of fun
- Love to share and keep other updated with latest technology
- Dreams of contributing to the latest trends in Web technologies
- Some mobile development experience is a plus
- React Native expertise is also a plus
- Java expertise is also a plus
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||PT Inovasi Kreatif Digital lihat lowongan|
At Savant Degrees, our main aim is to provide Repeatable Ingenuity across various project types and clients to help them stay ahead. We’re able to do this because we have deep experience with product and product platform strategy, but more importantly, we’ve built a process called the Savant Method™ to explain and codify our intuition.
The Savant Method™ is a 5-step, living process that borrows from industry-recognized standards and that we continuously develop to incorporate best practices from business, creative and engineering disciplines. As our core innovation framework, it allows us to extract our client’s industry knowledge, combine it with relevant research, and apply leading digital technologies and techniques to deliver on our clients’ business objectives within their time and budget.