Marketing Communication Executive
- To select and develop activities that will optimize sales To engage closer relationship with media, to obtain more exposures toward both Products and the brand itself.
- To optimize marketing budget given, particularly on the ads, to get more products and brand exposures from the magazines To work closely with Graphic Design Department in developing attractive marketing campaign for advertisement, newsletter, and website
- To develop strategy to increase brand awareness outside advertisement . To develop more robust CRM program to achieve data accuracy
- To document all the communication both internally and externally. To develop a full marketing calendar year, including all the activities, and media printing
- To manage all the events and activities, including date-line, starting date, journal on all the communication on the subject To develop report on competitor analysis
- At least Bachelor degree from reputable overseas or local university
- Minimum 1 year working experience, preferably in the marketing field
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skill in written and spoken English Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Words, Power Point, Internet and Social Media
- Able to work in a team and independently as well Able to work under pressure and willing to work flexible hours
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
"To be a Pioneer in the world of Luxury Products and Lifestyle in Indonesia"
- Providing a quality product that caters to the specific needs and values of our target niche segments “Value for Money”
- Providing exceptional service to our Customer
- Building synergy within the business to achieve competitive advantage, strong and unique capabilities, low costs, improved process / systems
- Creating a pleasant working atmosphere to increase the sense of kinship between Corporate interests, Employees and Customers
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Established in Jakarta 30 years ago, Masari Group is one of Indonesia's leading Luxury Retail Company, with retail locations in Jakarta, Surabaya and Bali, with brands under the Group Company that includes the Hermes Boutique, Plaza Bali duty-free stores, Lanvin boutiques, the Masari multi-brand boutiques, RODO stores, Glow Living Beauty Stores, John Hardy,Petit Bateau boutiques and the newest venture Under Armour. To support our business expansion, we are inviting a highly qualified professionals to fill the position as:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi