PT Tanah Laut Tbk
Accounting And Tax Manager
- Preparation of monthly group accounts.
- Administer accounts payable, receivables and any other accounting related works, including verification of supporting documents, tax computations and tax invoices.
- Preparation of monthly and yearly tax submission (WHT 21, 23, 4(2), 25, VAT) and calculations, including liaising with tax consultant as necessary.
- Review of payroll and related statutory deductions.
- Preparation of budgets and projections for use by management.
- Liaise with external parties including auditors, tax authorities, bankers as required in the fulfillment of your duties.
- Prepare and vet the accuracy and appropriateness of submissions and reports and disclosures in compliance with the rules and regulations of all relevant authorities in Indonesia.
- Primary place of work shall be in Jakarta but travel and short terms stays in other locations may be required.
- Other responsibilities as determined by management.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent. Possesion of Brevet A / B is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position as candidates must have a good understanding of financial reporting and tax.
- Experience in handling a full set of account is required.
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and accounting systems (MYOB), E-SPT and Microsoft Office applications.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Honest and willing to learn.
Please send application and CV to:
Landmark Center Tower I Lantai 16 Jl Jendral Sudirman No 1
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
We are an Indonesia-based company focused on the Marine Logistics and Transportation sectors. For our expansion into E-commerce we are inviting experienced and qualified personnel to join for the following position :
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.