Key Responsibility :
- Responsible on the day to day store operation.
- Increase sales and improve results through creativity
- Effective use of all resources including effective leadership and merchandise assortment
- At least Diploma/University Degree
- Minimum 3 (three) years experience in Retail Cosmetic Industry
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and public holiday
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Masari Group lihat lowongan|
"To be a Pioneer in the world of Luxury Products and Lifestyle in Indonesia"
- Providing a quality product that caters to the specific needs and values of our target niche segments “Value for Money”
- Providing exceptional service to our Customer
- Building synergy within the business to achieve competitive advantage, strong and unique capabilities, low costs, improved process / systems
- Creating a pleasant working atmosphere to increase the sense of kinship between Corporate interests, Employees and Customers
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Established in Jakarta 30 years ago, Masari Group is one of Indonesia's leading Luxury Retail Company, with retail locations in Jakarta, Surabaya and Bali, with brands under the Group Company that includes the Hermes Boutique, Plaza Bali duty-free stores, Lanvin boutiques, the Masari multi-brand boutiques, RODO stores, Glow Living Beauty Stores, John Hardy,Petit Bateau boutiques and the newest venture Under Armour. To support our business expansion, we are inviting a highly qualified professionals to fill the position as: