- Responsible for installing new machines and lines for the industrial machineries.
- Provide service at costumer site for break downs or for regular maintenance or training.
- Consult costumers on processes and handling.
- Support service sales with technical questions, for quotations, remote support of costumers.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
- Reading and interpreting hydraulic circuit diagrams, manuals, and code specifications.
- Review layouts, assembles, installations, pipe systems, pipe supports related to hydraulic equipment.
- Participates in the establishment of the development of work plans and standards operational procedures.
- Participates in continuous improvement teams in Quality,Health,Safety and the Environment
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field, ideally hydraulic discipline
- Certified in hydraulic systems and components would be an advantage
- Have experiences working on site, trouble shooting and maintenance of hydraulic industrial brand/products. Such as: Rexroth,Parkers, Vickers,Moog
- Ability in Ms. Office.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Service oriented, quick learner, have good costumer approach, will have specialist career path.
- Willing to travel frequently within the country and abroad (primarily domestic)
What is in for you?
Product knowledge training at overseas, diversity and international working environment.