- Responsible for installing new machines and lines for the industrial machineries.
- Provide service at costumer site for break downs or for regular maintenance or training.
- Consult costumers on processes and handling.
- Support service sales with technical questions, for quotations, remote support of costumers.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
- Reading and interpreting hydraulic circuit diagrams, manuals, and code specifications.
- Review layouts, assembles, installations, pipe systems, pipe supports related to hydraulic equipment.
- Participates in the establishment of the development of work plans and standards operational procedures.
- Participates in continuous improvement teams in Quality,Health,Safety and the Environment
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field, ideally hydraulic discipline
- Certified in hydraulic systems and components would be an advantage
- Have experiences working on site, trouble shooting and maintenance of hydraulic industrial brand/products. Such as: Rexroth,Parkers, Vickers,Moog
- Ability in Ms. Office.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Service oriented, quick learner, have good costumer approach, will have specialist career path.
- Willing to travel frequently within the country and abroad (primarily domestic)
The company was set up in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861–1942) as “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering.” The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant up-front investments in the safeguarding of its future. Ninety-two percent of the share capital of Robert Bosch GmbH is held by Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH, a charitable foundation. The majority of voting rights are held by Robert Bosch Industrietreuhand KG, an industrial trust. The entrepreneurial ownership functions are carried out by the trust. The remaining shares are held by the Bosch family and Robert Bosch GmbH.
Bosch in Indonesia
Bosch has been present in Indonesia since 1919. In May 2008, the company set up the wholly foreign-owned subsidiary, PT. Robert Bosch (RBID), in Jakarta and has branch offices in Surabaya, Medan, Balikpapan, Semarang, and Bali. Divisions represented by PT Robert Bosch are Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermotechnology, and Packaging Technology.
Review ( PT Robert Bosch )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Gaji yang diberikan perusahaan kepada karyawannya menurut saya sudah cukup kompetitif jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan kompetitor. Selain itu, lingkungan kerja juga sudah cukup bersahabat.
Sistem kerja di dalam perusahaan menurut saya masih harus diperbaiki kembali. Selain itu, Jenjang kerja di dalam perusahaan juga masih kurang jelas.