- Ensuring compliance with regulation
- Managing to do the whole process of product regsitration, including but not limited to compiling ther required documents, review the documents to check the sufficiency of the content with the local requirement, dossier preparation and submission to the related Health Authority, follow up until the license is approved.
- Ensuring the submission of product registration license or other license(s) meets the timeline provided.
- Monitoring and setting timelines for license renewal and amendment to strict deadlines.
- Consultancy, advocacy and negotiation to the related Government or Authority for any cases related to the regulatory matters.
- Being updated for any new regulation, guidelines and issues that currently happen
- Analyzing complicated information, to give and advice about the case
- Managing the regulatory inspections
- Providing strategic advice to the manager throughout the development of the regulatory
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Apothecary), Chemical Engineers, Food Technology and other Science related fields.
- 1 year experience in related field
- Hardworker, having a good communication skill, comply to the government and company policy.
- Fluent in English (active)
- Have a good interpersonal and attitude
- Have good analytical thinking and attention to details
- Hard worker, fast learner, discipline, have a good communication skill, creative and innovative.
- Able to work in a team as well as work independently
- Good in handling the stress of tight deadlines
- For replacement at Kelapa Gading North Jakarta
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gading Bukit Indah Blok SB No 21, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia