PT Cascadiant Indonesia
Sales & Marketing Officer
- Establish and maintain a strong network and good communication with key customers to create and develop business opportunities
- Develop and maintain the company’s marketing materials, and coordinate advertising activities
- Gather and report on market intelligence within the Indonesian telecommunications sector
- Prepare, maintain and update sales pipeline information
- Usia pelamar maksimal 38 tahun
- Pendidikan minimum pelamar D3 / S1
- Pengalaman kerja di telekomunikasi minimum 5 tahun
- kemampuan atau kelebihan yang dimiliki pelamar
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good networking ability
- Sales and marketing oriented
- Good knowledge of Indonesia’s telecommunications industry
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
Cascadiant combines extensive experience as a leading solutions integrator in technology deployment with a thorough understanding and demonstrated success in conducting business in the new green economy. Through best in breed partnerships, Cascadiant utilizes its local deployment, maintenance and ongoing service capability to provide customers with fully integrated solutions throughout the energy sector.
Cascadiant recognizes that many of the most innovated green companies today are singularly focused on providing individual technologies such as wind, solar, energy storage, fuel cells etc. While each of these technologies are an important part of a companies green strategy, they can only offer a portion of the solution. In the past the responsibility for proper deployment and risk of early adoption of such technologies fell onto the companies using them.
Each of Cascadiant’s solutions are custom designed to the exact requirements and specifications to meet the individual customers needs.