- Responsible for the regular office administration,
- Supporting to project management team and
- Supporting other managers as required.
- Diploma Degree in Secretary/Administration, with a minimum of 1-2 years
- Must be able to work independently
- Analytical and having problem solving skills
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- High initiative and motivate person, good communication and inter-personal skill, neat and tidy
- Willing to work in Karanggan, Gunung Putri area
- Fluent in English (conversation & writing)
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Seascape is a dynamic, results focused Subsea Service provider, supplying air and saturation diving, ROV inspection and construction, in conjunction with hydrographic survey and positioning to the Offshore Oil and Gas industry. Founded in 2005, Seascape has rapidly developed a strong record of outstanding performance, and is at the forefront in the industry, providing specialised solutions and services to clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
Seascape as a subsidiary of Mermaid Maritime Public Company Limited, has operational bases in Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand. Seascape is well situated to service the AsiaPacific Oil and Gas Industry and is expanding into other regions. Seascape owns and operates the SS BARAKUDA, and operates the DP2 Diving and ROV support vessels the M.V. ENDEAVOUR, and M.V. RESOLUTION (to be delivered in December 2013). Seascape also has access to a fleet of DSV’s operated by its parent company.
Seascape recognises the importance of responsible working practices in the offshore industry, and has developed a safe work culture that drives all facets of our operations. Seascape are specialists in providing timely and cost effective offshore services in diving, ROV, survey, positioning and subsea inspection solutions to suit any project requirement, and can be relied upon to complete any project, meeting client’s requirements safely, effectively, and within budget.