Seascape Surveys Indonesia PT
Job Summary :
- Maintaining All Taxes Filed & Correspondence
- Monthly reporting on PPH15, 21, 22, 23, Pasal 4 (2), Pasal 25/29, VAT
- Monitoring and reconcile general ledger vs VAT returns, WH Tax Art 23 slips, PPH21 general ledger vs Tax filling
- Brevet AB and C
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting with 1-2 years of experience in the same field
- Good understanding of accounting and finance reporting principles and practices
- Work with E-SPT and SUN System & Vision
- MS Office experience required extensive Excel Knowledge
- Attention to details, deadline oriented
- Excellent knowledge of Indonesian Taxation
- Willing to work in Karanggan, Gunung Putri area
- English is a must
|Industri||Energi / Tenaga / Air / Minyak & Gas / Pengolahan Limbah|
|Perusahaan||Seascape Surveys Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Seascape is a dynamic, results focused Subsea Service provider, supplying air and saturation diving, ROV inspection and construction, in conjunction with hydrographic survey and positioning to the Offshore Oil and Gas industry. Founded in 2005, Seascape has rapidly developed a strong record of outstanding performance, and is at the forefront in the industry, providing specialised solutions and services to clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
Seascape as a subsidiary of Mermaid Maritime Public Company Limited, has operational bases in Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand. Seascape is well situated to service the AsiaPacific Oil and Gas Industry and is expanding into other regions. Seascape owns and operates the SS BARAKUDA, and operates the DP2 Diving and ROV support vessels the M.V. ENDEAVOUR, and M.V. RESOLUTION (to be delivered in December 2013). Seascape also has access to a fleet of DSV’s operated by its parent company.
Seascape recognises the importance of responsible working practices in the offshore industry, and has developed a safe work culture that drives all facets of our operations. Seascape are specialists in providing timely and cost effective offshore services in diving, ROV, survey, positioning and subsea inspection solutions to suit any project requirement, and can be relied upon to complete any project, meeting client’s requirements safely, effectively, and within budget.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Mission Statement Seascape Surveys is a provider of Subsea Survey, ROV, Diving, Subsea Inspection and Maintenance services to the offshore energy sector globally with a focus on the Asia-Pacific region. We actively promote a culture of Health, Safety, Environmentally friendly, Quality and Integrity throughout our organization. Through practical and cost-effective solutions, reliability and teamwork we will build mutually beneficial long-term relationships with our clients and employees. Our mission is to be the leading supplier of Subsea Survey, ROV, Diving, Subsea Inspection and Maintenance services within the Asia-Pacific region with a reputation for delivering high quality services that meet or exceed client requirements, safely, effectively and within budget.