Job Summary :
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transaction and process in SUN System
- Updating account receivable and account payable
- Assist Senior Accounting in the preparation of monthly and yearly closing
- Maintaining for Fixed Assets Registered
- Bachelor degree in accounting with 1-2 years of experience
- Proven experience as a Jr. accountant
- Good understanding of accounting and finance reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of Taxation
- Attention to details, deadline oriented
- Work with SUN System & Vision
- MS Office experience required extensive Excel Knowledge
- Brevet A&B is a plus
- Great attention to detail
- Willing to work in Karanggan, Gunung Putri area
- English is a must
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Seascape is a dynamic, results focused Subsea Service provider, supplying air and saturation diving, ROV inspection and construction, in conjunction with hydrographic survey and positioning to the Offshore Oil and Gas industry. Founded in 2005, Seascape has rapidly developed a strong record of outstanding performance, and is at the forefront in the industry, providing specialised solutions and services to clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
Seascape as a subsidiary of Mermaid Maritime Public Company Limited, has operational bases in Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand. Seascape is well situated to service the AsiaPacific Oil and Gas Industry and is expanding into other regions. Seascape owns and operates the SS BARAKUDA, and operates the DP2 Diving and ROV support vessels the M.V. ENDEAVOUR, and M.V. RESOLUTION (to be delivered in December 2013). Seascape also has access to a fleet of DSV’s operated by its parent company.
Seascape recognises the importance of responsible working practices in the offshore industry, and has developed a safe work culture that drives all facets of our operations. Seascape are specialists in providing timely and cost effective offshore services in diving, ROV, survey, positioning and subsea inspection solutions to suit any project requirement, and can be relied upon to complete any project, meeting client’s requirements safely, effectively, and within budget.