- Recruiting good talent
- Implementing performance review and evaluation.
- Building new working system based on the objectives from employees.
- Review and monitoring the effective implementation of the HR strategies at operational level.
- Review and ensure alignment of HR policies, processes, and procedures to group HR policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree from Psychology / Law/ Human Resource Management or Equivalent.
- Have experience at least 5 years in HR
- Have a good communication and leadership skills.
- Dynamic, easy going, well mannered.
- Able to do payroll
- Fully understand about the Indonesian manpower related regulation.
- Strong experience in handling labor, Psychological testing, industrial relation, HR Generalist.
- Good communication in English
|Lokasi||Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||AURORA GROUP lihat lowongan|
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The Aurora group has been engaged in diverse industry sectors within Indonesia for the last 15 years. Our corporate culture is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.