- Recruiting good talent
- Implementing performance review and evaluation.
- Building new working system based on the objectives from employees.
- Review and monitoring the effective implementation of the HR strategies at operational level.
- Review and ensure alignment of HR policies, processes, and procedures to group HR policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree from Psychology / Law/ Human Resource Management or Equivalent.
- Have experience at least 5 years in HR
- Have a good communication and leadership skills.
- Dynamic, easy going, well mannered.
- Able to do payroll
- Fully understand about the Indonesian manpower related regulation.
- Strong experience in handling labor, Psychological testing, industrial relation, HR Generalist.
- Good communication in English
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Boulevard Barat, Kota Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia