- Acts as a coordinator between tenant and concerned departments during stages of negotiation in leasing from the offering stage until shop opening period only.
- Source Prospective tenant to occupy vacant spaces/units or replace cancelled/resigned tenant.
- Prepare all documents related to unit lease activity including correspondence to prospective lesse
- Maintain and update prospective/existing tenant database.
- Age between 26 - 35 years old
- Candidate must process at least a Bachelor's Degree Economic, Marketing or equivalent
- Excellent work attitude, hard work, honnest, discipline, creative and have serving attitude
- At least 2 years experience in the related field is required for this position
- Had experienced at Shopping Center Industry