Executive Assistant for President Director
- Monitoring collection of all Management Reports and ensuring timeliness
- Assistance in report making – tables graphics and other tools
- Arranging all internal and External Meetings
- Organizing Agenda
- Make correspondence such as letters out to the internal and external
- Travel arrangement within domestic and international trip
- Check and noted point of milleages, hotel points and to ensure validation period
- Organize all the finance transaction, such as: credit card billing, monthly house expences, claims, etc
- Check and ensure the legal document is still valid, such as: Passport, KITAS and VISA
- Screen incoming calls and makin international calls and domestic calls as requested
- Collect reports from other department as requested
- Age 27 - 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Good Computer skill (Microsoft Office and internet)
- Have a good in writing report and document filling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full-Time position(s) available
Tutup pada 13/November/2016