- Monitoring collection of all Management Reports and ensuring timeliness
- Assistance in report making – tables graphics and other tools
- Arranging all internal and External Meetings
- Organizing Agenda
- Make correspondence such as letters out to the internal and external
- Travel arrangement within domestic and international trip
- Check and noted point of milleages, hotel points and to ensure validation period
- Organize all the finance transaction, such as: credit card billing, monthly house expences, claims, etc
- Check and ensure the legal document is still valid, such as: Passport, KITAS and VISA
- Screen incoming calls and makin international calls and domestic calls as requested
- Collect reports from other department as requested
- Age 27 - 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Good Computer skill (Microsoft Office and internet)
- Have a good in writing report and document filling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Work-life balance yang seimbang dan kantor yang bersih dan nyaman
- Pekerjaan tidak menantang, susah untuk mengembangkan diri dan komunikasi kurang baik
Meta Epsi Building JL DI Panjaitan Kav 2 Jakarta Timur
We are an international apparel buying and sourcing company that works with world’s renowned fashion brands. We have strong presence in the Indonesian Garment and Textile Market. To capitalize on a new opportunity and to further strengthen our operations, currently we are looking for a competent and result oriented professional for the below vacancy: