- Handling of inbound and outbound calls from clients.
- Assisting the clients with their needs and inquiry of our services via phone or email
- Liaise with providers on service arrangements.
- Ensure the company’s services comply with terms and conditions of insurance policy or guidelines of each clients.
- Maximum 30 years old, with Diploma or Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Having experience as Contact Center for inbound and outbound calls minimum 2 years.
- Able to work in NIGHT shifting and overtime.
- Good Command of English (Oral & Written) with TOEFL min. 450, other language is advantage.
- Exposure to the Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to independently plan, organize and priorities work
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to solve problem
- Able to work under pressure