Ako Media Asia PT
- Plan and schedule tasks for all releases.
- Ensure timely delivery of project components
- Manages the day-to-day operations and maintenance.
- Manages scope and mitigate risk across projects (risk minimisation).
- Efectively applies our methodology and enforces project standars.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Have ground knowledge about software development lifecycle, digital IT is a strong plus.
- Multi Task and detail person
- Have a good communication skill and a team person
- Cooperative and have a good attitude.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Grogol,Jakarta Barat.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
|Perusahaan||Ako Media Asia PT lihat lowongan|
SALT is a Creative Technologist company with UX (User Experience), data and technology focus. We thrive in our digital strategy and production capability.
Our portfolio ranges from medium company to MNC Corporations. We have helped them in developing ROI and sustainable platform to improve their business revenue as well as create efficiency in their operating costs.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our corporate culture is family oriented company. Our company has career path for all employees. For development our employees we also conduct internal and external training in accordance with the skills and provide educational facilities outside the employee's own skills so that employees can master other fields. Our working environment is work hard…play hard.