timesconsult (Recruitment Firm)
Sales & Operation Manager @ Accounting Industry Body (PM103)
Purpose of role:
- To drive student recruitment, progressing to membership and to deliver the body's members and student support activities in Indonesia
Office Operations & Contact Centre
- Ownership of the plans, strategies and budgets for Indonesia to meet KPIs.
- Work with local higher education establishments and key employers to develop and influence their strategies thereby driving student recruitment.
- Develop brand awareness for Indonesia.
- Identify and execute revenue generating opportunities through selling company's services.
- Work closely with regional team to plan and manage activities in Indonesia and ensure that planned activities in Indonesia are aligned with Regional Strategy.
- Engage with targeted employers education providers and professional bodies to promote company brand.
- Possess solid knowledge of Indonesia Market and identify business opportunity or risk for the planned activities.
- Support local tuition providers in the recruitment of students and delivery of high quality tuition to lead to required exam pass rates.
- Financial and regulatory management of the Indonesia office and staff.
- Control expenditure in Indonesia within the approved budget and to present annual audited accounts to Regional Office.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in commerce, management or business related subject from a recognised university or relevant professional qualification.
- At least 7-9 years of experience in management, marketing or business development role, preferably within education/training sector, or professional body.
- Proven examples of building relationships with senior level management.
- Past experience of developing business and contacts regionally.
- Independant and good interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates may apply online or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
Agensi Pekerjaan Times Management Consultancy Sdn Bhd (790616-W) is a recruitment agency with HQ in Kuala Lumpur & branch in Penang, Malaysia. Founded in 2005, we are now the leading regional job agency for all-level positions in both private and public sectors.
At timesconsult, we actualise results for each client through a systematic, accurate and proven methodology. We pride ourselves on our highly passionate and experienced team of recruitment consultants who have in-depth knowledge of relevant industries and extensive contacts spread through vast networks.
We can assist you to effectively take care of all the aspects of the hiring process, so that you see only qualified candidates with real potentials at interviews. Being ever mindful of individual needs and requirements, we ensure the success of both the candidate and your organisation.