- To drive student recruitment, progressing to membership and to deliver the body's members and student support activities in Indonesia
- Ownership of the plans, strategies and budgets for Indonesia to meet KPIs.
- Work with local higher education establishments and key employers to develop and influence their strategies thereby driving student recruitment.
- Develop brand awareness for Indonesia.
- Identify and execute revenue generating opportunities through selling company's services.
- Work closely with regional team to plan and manage activities in Indonesia and ensure that planned activities in Indonesia are aligned with Regional Strategy.
- Engage with targeted employers education providers and professional bodies to promote company brand.
- Possess solid knowledge of Indonesia Market and identify business opportunity or risk for the planned activities.
- Support local tuition providers in the recruitment of students and delivery of high quality tuition to lead to required exam pass rates.
- Financial and regulatory management of the Indonesia office and staff.
- Control expenditure in Indonesia within the approved budget and to present annual audited accounts to Regional Office.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in commerce, management or business related subject from a recognised university or relevant professional qualification.
- At least 7-9 years of experience in management, marketing or business development role, preferably within education/training sector, or professional body.
- Proven examples of building relationships with senior level management.
- Past experience of developing business and contacts regionally.
- Independant and good interpersonal skills.
Tutup pada 13/November/2016