- Create and maintain a project's budget and schedule.
- Perform project monitoring and data collection.
- Analyse progress reported against the work schedules.
- Conducting project audits.
- Overseeing regulatory compliance issues.
- Recommend actions to improve progress.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (S1) with minimum of 3 years working experience or Diploma Degree (D3) with minimum of 5 years working experience
- Have working experience in piping fabrication / workshop is a must.
- Education background from Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding, Environmental/Health/Safety, Petroleum/Oil/Gas or equivalent).
- Able to speak English, both verbal and written.
- Computer literated.
- Willing to be place at Project Site.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Vida lantai 7 unit 5 & 10, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8 Kebun Jeruk - Jakarta Barat