- At least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Supplier quality management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): apqp, ppap, spc, MSA.
- Good written and oral English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position.
1. Lead of PPAP audit,supplier audit before batch manufacture, production capacity assessment.
2. Responsible for editing suppliers’ parts/raw material control plan ,updating the master samples and signed the quality agreement with suppliers.
3. Analyze the quality issues or delivery issue . Verify the action plan and supplier lessons learned implementation
4. Analyze supplier quality performance, and responsible for product audit and process audit.
5. Analyze supplier monthly quality performance, and follow up the action of laggard suppliers.
6. Responsible for setting up the periodic supplier audit plan and implement it.
7. Support manufacturing engineers to evaluate the key characteristics and quality control points of the outsourcing parts/raw materials.
8. Participate in setting up the annual supplier overall quality target and promotion plan.
9. Responsible for promoting suppliers' quality management and Participate in the establishment and improvement of management standard, process and methods.
10. Confirm the supplier responsibility of compensation due to the quality issue, and perform a quality claim .Support logistics department to control timely delivery rate.