- Objective: To help launch a high-end skincare into Indonesia’s market
- Create brand awareness and customer interest for product discussion or purchase.
- Develop brand personality to identify with and to connect to the target consumers in the short and longer term.
- Develop marketing and promotional campaigns to promote brand, brand personality, and have connections to target audiences.
- Create a marketing calendar for events and advertisements relevant to audience
- Work closely with Sales & Public Relations to maximize brand and product awareness-to-purchase.
- Evaluate, find, and create events to promote and sell JUARA Skincare
- Read an income statement or quantifiably measure cost/effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Connect online with social media followers, bloggers, and develop online marketing/PR initiatives
Skills and experience:
- Experience and familiarity with the beauty industry
- Strong written and verbal skills in Indonesian and English
- Strong interpersonal skills; can work in a dynamic, fast growing environment with other departments.
- Independent and is proactive to seek out relevant opportunities to promote the brand
- Organized, can meet deadlines, and has good attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence
- Can use Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel fluently
- Familiarity with the social media channels and online marketing
- Maximum 35 years old
- Must have brand management experience
- Must have minimum bachelor’s degree + 5 years of work experience in marketing and promotions