People & Organization Development Coordinator
- • Part of CT Corp
- • Smart work
- • Exciting new projects
This position will report to Head of HR and will manage 2 subordinates. The main job of this position is to manage several end to end of human resources management activities which consist but not limited as below:
- Man Power Planning
- Learning plan & implementation
- Induction Program
- Management Trainee & leadership development program
- Organization Development
- Lean Six Sigma implementation
- Performance & Career Management
- KPI, Job Competency & SOP
- Workload & productivity analysis
- Corporate values & corporate culture
- Organization Database
- Employee database & organization chart
- Dashboard & Reporting
- Minimum 3 years as Supervisor or Ast. Manager in the field of Human Resource Management.
- Bachelor/Master degree majoring in Psychology/Management/Industrial Engineering from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.0
- Maximum 30 years old.
- Excellent for both concept & skill in HRM & Organization Development.
- Good understanding in Lean Six Sigma implementation or having experiences working in company which already implementing Lean Six Sigma is highly preferred.
- Strong leadership & analytical thinking.
- Multitasking, able to think out of the box & having passion to work extra mile.
- Excellent skill in Ms. Excel (e.g. lookup, pivot) is a must.
- Good understanding in project management activities.
- Willing to travel to all branches across Indonesia
|Industri||Asuransi / Dana Pensiun|
Mega Insurance is one of a leading General Insurance Company in Indonesia. We have Head Office in Jakarta and several branches in Indonesia. Currently we are looking for the best dynamic and skillful people who are a highly motivated to be part of our winning team.