- Manage day to day operation activities.
- Work proactively and continuously to identify cost saving and service enhancement and process improvement.
- Negotiate to obtain competitive transport rate with local vendors
- Minimum age 40 years old
- At least bachelor degree from reputable university
- Working experience at transportation/logistic/freight forwarding company minimum 5 years
- Good analytical & strategic thinking, problem solver, strong leadership and high integrity
- Good planning and reporting skill
- Fluent in English written and Verbal
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Toll Global Forwarding provides a comprehensive suite of international freight forwarding and advanced supply chain management services.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have a worldwide network of owned and affiliate operations across more than 150 countries.
As part of the Toll Group, Asia Pacific region’s leading provider of transport and logistics, our customers have access to a wide range of specialized logistics management services.
After 127 years of growth and change, Toll has embarked on a new chapter as part of Japan Post family. Japan Post is one of three wholly owned subsidiaries of Japan Post Holdings, one of the largest companies in the world.