- Manage day to day operation activities.
- Work proactively and continuously to identify cost saving and service enhancement and process improvement.
- Negotiate to obtain competitive transport rate with local vendors
- Minimum age 40 years old
- At least bachelor degree from reputable university
- Working experience at transportation/logistic/freight forwarding company minimum 5 years
- Good analytical & strategic thinking, problem solver, strong leadership and high integrity
- Good planning and reporting skill
- Fluent in English written and Verbal