- Analyze and manage risk management issues by identifying, measuring, and suggest action taken on operational or enterprise risk for an organization.
- Prepare regulatory or compliance documentation.
- Evaluate applicable laws and regulations to determine impact on organizational activities.
- Plan and contribute to development of risk management systems.
- Develop or implement risk-assessment models or methodologies.
- Maintain data quality of risk management systems.
- Gather risk-related data from internal or external resources.
- Identify and analyze potential risk to the assets, earnings, or organizations objective.
- Produce reports that outline findings, explain risk positions, or recommend ways to control or reduce risk.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Management/Engineering/Finance/Science, with min GPA 3.00.
- Preferably has 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field (risk management specialist, risk analyst, business analyst, corporate credit analyst, project analyst, etc.)
- Have critical thinking, active listening, inductive reasoning, and good communication.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Able to work as a team in fast paced and high-intensity working environment.
- Flexible and willing to perform other task as assigned.
- Pay attention to detail and eager to learn.