Store Manager - Assistant to Store Manager
- To be responsible for store’s daily operations and ensure monthly sales target are achieved
- To maintain operational records which include product inventory and sales reports
- To conduct regular meetings with the retail staff to review outlet performance which includes sales, visual merchandising, staff related issues, customer and service related issues etc.
- To liaise with Visual Merchandising Team on product display so as to maximize sales
- To research and recommend marketing strategy to the management so as to increase sales revenue
- To conduct training to staff on product knowledge and customer service skills
- To carry out regular check and ensure store’s cleanliness is maintained
- To ensure staff’s appearance and uniform standard are maintained
- To evaluate staff’s performance and resolve minor staff grievances
- In charge of monthly store’s manpower planning/ scheduling and ensure proper allocation of manpower to manage store’s operations
- To provide excellent sales and service to customers
- To carry out any ad hoc duties assigned by the management
- Maximum 35 years old
- Good in English both Spoken and Written, Mandarin is a plus
- Possess excellent communication and selling skill
- Well groomed, presentable, persistent, and attention to detail
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as Assistant / Store Manager in retail company is required for this position, experience in baby product retail is a plus.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Female candidates are encourage to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gandaria 8 Office Tower, 23rd Floor, Unit C - D Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda, Kebayoran, Jakarta Selatan