PT Far Utama Indonesia
Store Manager - Assistant to Store Manager
- To be responsible for store’s daily operations and ensure monthly sales target are achieved
- To maintain operational records which include product inventory and sales reports
- To conduct regular meetings with the retail staff to review outlet performance which includes sales, visual merchandising, staff related issues, customer and service related issues etc.
- To liaise with Visual Merchandising Team on product display so as to maximize sales
- To research and recommend marketing strategy to the management so as to increase sales revenue
- To conduct training to staff on product knowledge and customer service skills
- To carry out regular check and ensure store’s cleanliness is maintained
- To ensure staff’s appearance and uniform standard are maintained
- To evaluate staff’s performance and resolve minor staff grievances
- In charge of monthly store’s manpower planning/ scheduling and ensure proper allocation of manpower to manage store’s operations
- To provide excellent sales and service to customers
- To carry out any ad hoc duties assigned by the management
- Maximum 35 years old
- Good in English both Spoken and Written, Mandarin is a plus
- Possess excellent communication and selling skill
- Well groomed, presentable, persistent, and attention to detail
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as Assistant / Store Manager in retail company is required for this position, experience in baby product retail is a plus.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Female candidates are encourage to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||PT Far Utama Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Group companies deal with multi business hospitality and retail industry. The group invests in fast-growing Asia and key markets around the world, through the representation of global brands and the development of innovative retail concepts in many brands. We are committed to the fast-growing, complex markets of Asia. From this dynamic region, our brands will springboard to cities around the world. Together with our global brand partners, we will create the most desired brands and retail experiences.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi