- Lead BI/EPM project to ensure on-time delivery.
- Gather requirements and manage clients’ expectations on project delivery and product capabilities.
- Analysis, design, develop, test, training and execute implementation at customer sites.
- Project Team Leader and able to guide team technically.
- Documentation and knowledge transfer to customers as required.
- Learn products functionality in order to provide application / technical assistance in projects.
- Interfacing on-site directly with customers working with client personal and LightStream consultants.
- Onsite/offsite support applications in various locations.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years experience working with Hyperion Planning/Essbase, HFM, Jedox, TM1, Cognos, Tableau, or other EPM/BI tools.
- Hands-on development capability including: building outlines, rules, scripts, reports and forms development, security, esscmd/MaxL.
- At least 4 full project lifecycle experience (from analysis, design, development, test and support) of new EPM/BI projects using common implementation methodology.
- Strong knowledge in SQL and experience with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, etc.).
- Strong knowledge in MDX and experience with multi-dimension database.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Self-starter, pro-active, and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Organized, meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Able to perform in a demanding, changing and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent both in verbal and written English.
- Passion to expand current knowledge and learn new skills.
- CPA, MBA, and strong knowledge of finance and accounting is an advantage.
- Experienced in Data Integrations/ETL tools (FDM, DRM, ODI) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Java, PHP, VB script, VBA or VB .NET is an advantage
- EPM/BI products certification is an advantage.
- Consulting experience is a must.
- Willing to travel and work anywhere.
Tutup pada 13/November/2016