- Creating application according to user's need
- Analyze user's need
- Application testing
- Will report to IT Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): ms sql, JQuery, Angular JS, Backbone JS, Java Script, CSS.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Lingkungan bekerja yang sangat kondusif dan perusahaan yang berkembang pesat
- Sistem belum terbentuk dengan baik sehingga pegawai harus memiliki usaha yang lebih untuk bekerja
Ktr Pusat Graha Atrium Jl Senen Raya 135 Graha Atrium Lt 14 Senen, Senen Jakarta Pusat 10410 DKI Jakarta
Combiphar was founded in 1971 as a home industry in Bandung, West Java producing antibiotics, analgesics and the legendary OBH Combi cough syrup. In 1983, the company moved to a larger manufacturing facility in Padalarang, West Java.
In 1985, two important figures in the development of the pharmaceutical industry in Indonesia. DR. Biantoro Wanandi, Doctor of Natural Sciences from Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich Switzerland who also served as Chief, Drug Policies and Management Unit at the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Bapak Hamadi Widjaja, a graduate from INSEAD Fountainebleau in France, started a new era in Combiphar with one huge vision: to provide better access to the public through quality medicine. Through their leadership, Combiphar continued to grow and expand through a focused strategy and keen ability to take advantage of the opportunities even during the economic turbulence, a period which marked a significant turning point particularly in the history of OBH Combi’s nation-wide growth.
Under the wings of Anugerah Group, Combiphar has successfully established cooperation with international pharmaceutical companies from 19 countries across the globe, and today, is a trusted partner for these multi-national companies through licensing and joint-venture partnerships. by continuously prioritizing good quality as its foundation. Through these co-operations, Combiphar goes through regular quality control audits and is routinely equipped with the newest training and skills from its international counterparts, further strengthening its foundation to always prioritize the highest in quality.