• Review & analyze cash flow performance
• Review & analyze tax performance
• Provide strategic business analysis of working capital & tax analysis as required
• Conduct variance analysis of cash flow vs projected and identify continuous improvement steps
• Monitor operation cash flow processes in compliance with policies and procedures
• Monitor operation tax reporting balance in compliance with policies and procedures
• Bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting
• Min. 5 - 8 years of experience in Finance / treasury business analysis including cash flow monitoring
• Experience in Banking / other financial institution is preferable
• Preferably possesses Brevet A & B
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.
Founded in 1962, SMART's palm plantations have a total coverage area of approximately 139,000 hectares (including small holders). SMART also operates 15 mills, four kernel crushing plants and four refineries. SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART's primary activities are cultivating and harvesting of palm trees, processing of fresh fruit bunches into crude palm oil ("CPO") and palm kernel, and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine and shortening.
Besides bulk and industrial oil, SMART's refined products are also marketed under several brands such as Filma and Kunci Mas. Today, these brands have been recognised for their high quality and command significant market share in their respective segment in Indonesia.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 464,600 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 June 2013.
This relationship benefits SMART with its economies of scale in plantation management, information technology, research and development, sourcing of raw material, and access to a wide domestic and international marketing network.