- • Attractive Compensation & Benefit
- • Multinational Company
- • Challangeing Role
Reporting directly to the Creative and Application Manager – Flavors, this high profile role is pivotal to the ongoing success of the IFF flavors business in Indonesia. The role is very diverse and will draw on your highly developed technical skills, as well as your project and people management skills.
A significant portion of the role will require developing and formulating all types of savory applications; Bouillon, Noodles, Processed Meat, Snack Seasoning. However, the role will also require you to draw on your project and people management skills as you will be responsible for a team of three food technologists.
You will be required to allocate appropriate resources to incoming projects and tasks, as well as help prioritise the workload with the cross functional teams. You will also be expected to be help develop the team’s technical and project management skill through a combination of mentoring, 1-on-1 development discussions, and where required performance management.
This is an excellent career development opportunity for a Senior Food Technologist who would like to progress their career into management.
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science, Chemistry & Biochemistry, or related discipline is essential.
- Significant experience formulating all types of savory food applications as well as snack seasoning formulation and application. Applicants with similar formulation experience in other food categories will also be considered.
- Ability to work and lead cross functional project teams in a fast paced product development environment.
- Innovative thinker and problem solver with a creative flair and a passion for food and beverages.
- Strong technical and numeracy skills.
- Capable communicator, English language skills both written and spoken are essential.
- Ability to work independently as well as a strong team player.
- Master's Degree or PhD will be considered favorably
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and manage staff.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience in industrial food, ingredient of flavor industry, with a minimum of 5 years working in the area of savory and seasoning application and product development.
- Experience managing technical staff is preferred.
- Knowledge of food safety, raw materials, food regulations and production processes preferred.