Essence Indonesia Internasional PT
Savory Application Team Leader
- • Attractive Compensation & Benefit
- • Multinational Company
- • Challangeing Role
Job Description Summary
Reporting directly to the Creative and Application Manager – Flavors, this high profile role is pivotal to the ongoing success of the IFF flavors business in Indonesia. The role is very diverse and will draw on your highly developed technical skills, as well as your project and people management skills.
A significant portion of the role will require developing and formulating all types of savory applications; Bouillon, Noodles, Processed Meat, Snack Seasoning. However, the role will also require you to draw on your project and people management skills as you will be responsible for a team of three food technologists.
You will be required to allocate appropriate resources to incoming projects and tasks, as well as help prioritise the workload with the cross functional teams. You will also be expected to be help develop the team’s technical and project management skill through a combination of mentoring, 1-on-1 development discussions, and where required performance management.
This is an excellent career development opportunity for a Senior Food Technologist who would like to progress their career into management.
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science, Chemistry & Biochemistry, or related discipline is essential.
- Significant experience formulating all types of savory food applications as well as snack seasoning formulation and application. Applicants with similar formulation experience in other food categories will also be considered.
- Ability to work and lead cross functional project teams in a fast paced product development environment.
- Innovative thinker and problem solver with a creative flair and a passion for food and beverages.
- Strong technical and numeracy skills.
- Capable communicator, English language skills both written and spoken are essential.
- Ability to work independently as well as a strong team player.
- Master's Degree or PhD will be considered favorably
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and manage staff.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience in industrial food, ingredient of flavor industry, with a minimum of 5 years working in the area of savory and seasoning application and product development.
- Experience managing technical staff is preferred.
- Knowledge of food safety, raw materials, food regulations and production processes preferred.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Essence Indonesia Internasional PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
IFF is a well-established multi-national company with its headquarters in New York, USA, and with its presence in almost all major countries in the world. You may never see our brand name on display at your local store. Our products reside within the goods you buy. Our flavors and fragrances touch you every day, from fine fragrances and toiletries, to soaps, detergents and other household products, to beverages and food products. Our customers around the world have come to value the effects we bring to their finished goods. For more information about the company, we invite you to visit our website at www.iff.com To support continuous business development in Indonesia, several vacant positions exist within the Company. We invite dedicated and suitably qualified candidates to join our company as:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Essence Indonesia Internasional PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Medical Services
- 07 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Mempunyai suasana kerja yang cukup nyaman dan kekeluargaan. Hubungan baik pun tidak hanya antar karyawan saja, tetapi juga dengan atasan.
- Terkadang ada perlakuan yang berbeda kepada tiap karyawan sehingga memunculkan penilaian yang subjektif. Hal ini membuat karyawan merasa tidak diperlakukan secara adil oleh perusahaan.