- meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- writing client reports;
- monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- undertaking administration tasks;
- arranging and attending meetings;
- making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sudirman,South Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Review ( Progress Group )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
sistem kerja yang bagus, jam kerja yang dapat di kondisikan oleh karyawan sendiri, pekerjaan yang diberikan tidak terlalu rumit dan adanya kekeluargaan yang kuat.
pihak perusahaan kurang baik dalam merumuskan strategi pencapaian target sehingga perlu untuk di tinjau kembali agar perusahaan bisa memenuhi target.