Digital Advertising Executive
- meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- writing client reports;
- monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- undertaking administration tasks;
- arranging and attending meetings;
- making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sudirman,South Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
Sunter Paradise Raya
- sistem kerja yang bagus, jam kerja yang dapat di kondisikan oleh karyawan sendiri, pekerjaan yang diberikan tidak terlalu rumit dan adanya kekeluargaan yang kuat.
- pihak perusahaan kurang baik dalam merumuskan strategi pencapaian target sehingga perlu untuk di tinjau kembali agar perusahaan bisa memenuhi target.