Intermatrix Search Consultants PT
- Plans, formulates and implements plant maintenance programs
- Prepares annual budget for repairs and maintenance of plant’s equipment and machineries including facilities and utilities, including analysis of actual costs vis-à-vis budgets
- Establishes monitoring systems and procedures on preventive maintenance calibration, spare parts inventory, requisitions, usages, transfer of equipment.
- Recommends the need for machine replacement, modification, substitution and addition.
- Compliance to proper commissioning and establishing process control procedures and conditions for new projects/production lines in coordination with Research and Development.
- Ensures that Good Manufacturing Practices, safety procedures, promotions, demotions, transfers, terminations of employment.
- Performs other functions as may be assigned by the Plant Manager from time to time
- Licensed Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics and Communications Engineer.
- At least 10 years engineering experience in manufacturing firm, preferably in a food related industry
- Personable, smart and can work under pressure and with dedication.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Intermatrix Search Consultants PT lihat lowongan|
Our client is a major regional player of snack, confectionary and beverage drinks carrying strong brand name in its home country. With a workforce of over 500 and operating 24/7, it requires the services of a highly competent manager who will be responsible for the overall efficiency and effectiveness of both confectionery and snacks plant facilities and utilities through the preparation and implementation of the preventive maintenance plan, spare parts management and projects for capital expenditures.