- Plans, formulates and implements plant maintenance programs
- Prepares annual budget for repairs and maintenance of plant’s equipment and machineries including facilities and utilities, including analysis of actual costs vis-à-vis budgets
- Establishes monitoring systems and procedures on preventive maintenance calibration, spare parts inventory, requisitions, usages, transfer of equipment.
- Recommends the need for machine replacement, modification, substitution and addition.
- Compliance to proper commissioning and establishing process control procedures and conditions for new projects/production lines in coordination with Research and Development.
- Ensures that Good Manufacturing Practices, safety procedures, promotions, demotions, transfers, terminations of employment.
- Performs other functions as may be assigned by the Plant Manager from time to time
- Licensed Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics and Communications Engineer.
- At least 10 years engineering experience in manufacturing firm, preferably in a food related industry
- Personable, smart and can work under pressure and with dedication.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills