- Leads the business development and account management teams in the execution of agreed strategies and tactics to achieve over-all country revenue targets and represents the company within their market. The Business Director is also the principal driver of client satisfaction as well as knowing their market well enough to identify business opportunities. They also support the Country General Manager by acting as an effective conduit between the business development / account management teams and all other departments to ensure the timeliness and quality of our services to all clients.
- Develops and implements an annual sales and account management strategy that will drive top line growth and profitability.
- Ensures client retention and promotes the continuous improvement in the over-all client experience.
- Effectively leads the team in achieving the country goals.
- Ensures compliance with Isentia policies and standards, and ensures compliance with all local statutory requirements.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related business disciple or 4+ years in a similar role
- An analytical thinker who is comfortable with numbers. Proven capability in solution selling to marketing and communications directors and manager.
- Strong commercial acumen, an analytical thinker who is comfortable with numbers, able to identify the root causes of problems and generate good solutions. Extensive sales and business development experience.
- Has been responsible for the management of multiple functions and the financial results of a significant business unit previous experience developing high performing teams, a credible leader. Extensive sales and client management experience at a senior level. Proven experience in coordinating activities and contributing to the achievement of strategic objectives. Proven experience in financial forecasting and budget management.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of PR, social, media, insights industries, current media issues, competitor behavior & strategy.
- Extensive client management experience at a senior level.
- Strong emotional intelligence, positive and energetic approach, results driven, composed, tenacious and has a sense of humor. Genuine interest in client service and client management
- Good office technology skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Able to adapt quickly to new technology.
- Excellent written and verbal English. Ability to speak in local language and other dialects will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Others, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Attractive income will commensurate with the right candidate
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
Website : www.isentia.com
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gajah Mada Tower 17th Floor, Jl. Gajah Mada No. 19-26, Jakarta 10130