- • We have exciting new projects
- • We are a subsidiary of a top-notch Government-Owned company
- • You will have outstanding career development opportunities
Are you we are looking for?
- Develop and translate designs and wireframes into high quality code based on business requirements
- Responsible for the scalability, robustness, and reliability of all solutions within the application area
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Responsible for defining and following best practices
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Evaluate, suggest and implement third party software as needed
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Pro-actively consult industry best practices in software design and integration solutions.
- Ability to communicate and interact with business partners and collaboratively define solutions to address key opportunities.
- Ability to jointly and independently make decisions, defines required changes, and communicates modifications to entire project team.
iOS programmer qualification:
- min. 1 year experience of developing with Java, C++, swift or other object oriented platforms
- min. 1 year experience of mobile application development on iOS platform using Objective C or Swift
- Experienced in a structured and formal software development processes
- Experienced in developing in an Agile / SCRUM Environment
- Experienced in developing mission-critical applications
- Have knowledge on Mobile Platform Architectures
- Experienced in deploying an application to the App Store
- Have knowledge on REST, JSON, and MySql
- Have strong business and technical acumen
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Able to keep informed of industry trends and technologies and apply them quickly
Android programmer qualification:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of JAVA OOP
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST) to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Having knowledge about SQL and RDBMS(MySQL, SQL Server, Postgre, SQLite, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Having android development experience at least 1 year
- Having knowledge about android class design patterns (Singleton, Builder, Adapter)
- Having knowledge about android studio
- Having knowledge about MVC Framework, Hibernate, and Spring
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. DIGITAL KOMPUTASI IMMANUEL adalah sebuah perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang Teknologi Informasi yang beroperasi di Jakarta. Kami menangani klien-klien bonafit dalam pembangunan aplikasi mobile dan sistem backend ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning). Kami secara khusus membangun solusi perangkat lunak untuk perusahaan dan korporasi yang berfokus pada pembangunan mobile & ERP.
Oleh karena itu kami membutuhkan tenaga muda yang potensial untuk bergabung bersama kami dalam membangun software yang baik yang cocok untuk klien kami. Kami percaya bahwa lingkungan kerja yang nyaman dan standar hidup karyawan adalah kunci dari kesuksesan kami.
PT. DIGITAL KOMPUTASI IMMANUEL is a fast-growing start-up IT company based in Jakarta with bonafide client that specializes in Mobile application and ERP backend system. We are specializing in building software solution for enterprise and corporate that focuses in Mobile & ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) development.
We therefore need young potential to join our forces in developing good software suited to our client. We believe that comfortable workplace and Employees living standard is the key to our success.