- Conduct business and user requirement analysis.
- Gain / maintain an in-depth knowledge of business functions.
- Investigate, evaluate and report alternative solutions to business needs and recommend the preferred solution.
- Creating system, documentation, database, flowchart, business process, application, and testing scenario.
- Coordinate with business user and programmer team in software development project.
- To communicate with user departments, explaining the impact of any change and training them in the use of new applications.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Minimum 1 year of experience, preferable in banking industry.
- Having knowledge to identifies, evaluates, operational processes and procedures, problems and requirements.
- Excellent in creating system documentation, database, flowchart, business process, application, and testing.
- Good leadership skill, initiative, team work, integrity, and detail-oriented person.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Analytical, good communication, and can do attitude is a must
Visit our website (www.kamoro.com) for more details information about our company.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.