- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering Chemical, Engineering Mechanical, Food & Beverage processing industry or equivalent.
- About 1 – 3 years of work experience, preferably in Chemicals or Food & Beverage processing industry in process engineering or manufacturing functions.
- Should demonstrate an analytical mind and a strong technical inclination.
- Exposure to EHEDG guidelines will be an advantage.
- Have a hands on approach : be prepared to work for extended periods at customer locations for site surveys, trials, to create and establish cleaning & hygiene protocols that deliver value to the customer in terms of food safety and operational efficiencies.
- A positive attitude towards new challenges, must be willing to stretch and strive.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Required language(s): English.
- Willingness to travel extensively.