Nusantara Sakti Group
Credit Assistant GM
- Manage, coordinate and motivate all managers and supervisors to maintain creditt analysis operation nationwide.
- Developing subordinates to ensure continous improvement.
- Developing and monitoring processes, procedures and tools to maximize credit analysis operation to support company's target.
- Review team's achievement periodically and provide inputs for better team's performance.
- Work and coordinate closely with other related divisions in synergy
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the multifinance service is required for this position.
- Preferably GM / Senior Managers / Managers specializing in multifinance service or equivalent.
- Good leadership, good analytical thinking, strong business sense, good communication and negotiation skills.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
Our company offers an attractive remuneration packages and benefits.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
Nusantara Sakti Group engaged in the authorized dealer of Honda motorcycles, financing / leasing (motorcycles & cars) , AHASS, Spare parts and oil, property, furniture and other business beside automotive. Currently Nusantara Sakti Group has approximately 90 branches and 113 outlets spanning 24 provinces include: Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Maluku, Islands Nusa Tenggara and Bali. We employ more than 12.000 employee across Indonesia. We are expanding our business by opening NSS Express (70 new branches across Indonesia) and 4wheel finance company (70 branches across Indonesia).
Along with business expansion we need qualified candidate to fulfill our vacant position and to be part of our winning team.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi