Credit Assistant GM
- Manage, coordinate and motivate all managers and supervisors to maintain creditt analysis operation nationwide.
- Developing subordinates to ensure continous improvement.
- Developing and monitoring processes, procedures and tools to maximize credit analysis operation to support company's target.
- Review team's achievement periodically and provide inputs for better team's performance.
- Work and coordinate closely with other related divisions in synergy
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the multifinance service is required for this position.
- Preferably GM / Senior Managers / Managers specializing in multifinance service or equivalent.
- Good leadership, good analytical thinking, strong business sense, good communication and negotiation skills.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
Our company offers an attractive remuneration packages and benefits.
Tutup pada 14/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Tomang Raya, West Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia