- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in multifinance service is required for this position.
- Preferably GM / Senior Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Tomang Raya, West Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Nusantara Sakti Group engaged in the authorized dealer of Honda motorcycles, financing / leasing (motorcycles & cars) , AHASS, Spare parts and oil, property, furniture and other business beside automotive. Currently Nusantara Sakti Group has approximately 90 branches and 113 outlets spanning 24 provinces include: Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Maluku, Islands Nusa Tenggara and Bali. We employ more than 12.000 employee across Indonesia. We are expanding our business by opening NSS Express (70 new branches across Indonesia) and 4wheel finance company (70 branches across Indonesia).