Nusantara Sakti Group
GM Marketing (NMC)
- Manage, coordinate and motivate all GM Assistants and managers to achieve requiered sales target.
- Developing subordinates at Marketing Division to ensure continous improvement.
- Help to implement processes, procedures and tools to maximize productivityand performance of all Marketing Division team.
- Review team's achievement periodically and provide inputs for better team's performance.
- Work and coordinate closely with other related divisions in synergy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in automotive (motorcycle dealers) the related field is required for this position.
- GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in automotive (motorcycle dealers) or equivalent.
- Good leadership skill, target oriented, good business sense and good communication skill.
- Full-Time position(s) available
Our company offers an attractive remuneration packages and benefits.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
Nusantara Sakti Group engaged in the authorized dealer of Honda motorcycles, financing / leasing (motorcycles & cars) , AHASS, Spare parts and oil, property, furniture and other business beside automotive. Currently Nusantara Sakti Group has approximately 90 branches and 113 outlets spanning 24 provinces include: Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Maluku, Islands Nusa Tenggara and Bali. We employ more than 12.000 employee across Indonesia. We are expanding our business by opening NSS Express (70 new branches across Indonesia) and 4wheel finance company (70 branches across Indonesia).
Along with business expansion we need qualified candidate to fulfill our vacant position and to be part of our winning team.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, independent individuals and disciplined person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work and be one of our great team.